Climate XChange is leading the national effort to make economy-wide carbon pricing a reality.
Your support helps us take bold action on climate change.
Take action every day.
Giving monthly is an easy way to make a daily difference. Your donation helps Climate XChange sustain long-term research and campaign support for states across the nation.
Climate XChange is my go-to for news on carbon pricing across the country. Helping them compile resources is one way I can feel like I have a serious role in fighting climate change.
Join the movement.
Your donation enables us to continue taking targeted action on climate change.
It’s difficult to know what to do about climate change and the enormity of the issue can be paralyzing. But Climate XChange makes me feel like I can be part of the change that’s necessary to tackle the issue. Through their articles and webinars, I’m able to stay up-to-date on what’s happening with carbon pricing in my state and advocate for policies I think will make a real impact in solving climate change.
Movement Leader $1000+
- Discounted tickets to our events, webinars and policy calls for campaign leaders
- Access to our podcast archive
- Recognition at our Annual Idea Dinner attended by leaders in the space
Change Maker $2500+
- Access to the latest information on Climate XChange through our quarterly funder updates
- Complimentary tickets to CXC events, webinars and policy calls for campaign leaders
- Prominent recognition at our Annual Idea Dinner attended by leaders in the space
Walden Society Upon Inquiry
- Invitation to funder-only briefings on our campaigns and organizational updates
- Access to our staff’s professional development seminars
- A personalized copy of Henry David Thoreau’s Walden Pond from our Executive Director
Pioneer climate action in your industry.
Join CABA, our Boston-based business association with over 150 members that mobilizes local businesses on climate change.
As a Certified B Corporation, we really take our environmental impact seriously and love that the Climate Action Business Association offers tools to help us constantly improve. We joined CABA to advocate for policy solutions to protect our climate, create new jobs, and stimulate economic growth. Together, we have formed a coalition to represent the voice of business in the climate change movement.
Susan Labandibar, President/CEO, Tech Networks of Boston